Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Drama Mama!

Most mornings I lay in the bed and listen to Maddie talking to the butterflies dancing above her head - her mobile.  She will talk happily in her bed for anywhere from 10 - 30 minutes most mornings.  I love listening to her, and it starts my day with a smile.  Well, the other morning as I was listening she began choking and gasping for breath.  That was followed by silence.  I jumped out of bed and made a mad dash to her room.   When I looked over the side of her crib she got a huge grin on her face.  It was like she was saying. "haha - gotcha."  That is her new way of getting my attention.  If I do not rush to her crib when she wakes in the morning, she is going to pretend choke in order to get my attention!  Not only does she pretend choke when she wants out of her crib, she also does it when I try to put the paci in her mouth and she does not want it.  She will act like I am gagging her with a spoon or something. 

Folks, we have quite the drama queen!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment